It’s a common phenomenon that while travelling many unexpected and unforeseen things can happen at any time. These incidents are some time so harsh and shocking that the victims are not in position to respond quickly and safely needs tow truck toronto. Human injuries and mechanical damage to vehicle cannot be ruled out and they are of equal. said that as these are parts of our routine life while travelling on the road so there exist some relevant rescue departments whom mandate is to respond the incident place as soon as possible and to rescue the affected one from the place to the nearest hospital and vehicles to the workshop for maintenance.
There are many reasons that a car while travelling on road stops immediately or becomes out of order. This may be due to flat tyre, engine failure, fuel outage or someone hit your car.
To cater the above mentioned situations, there are professional companies who provide rescue services as and when they are asked to do that. These companies have state of the art labs and latest equipment including tools and rescue vehicles such as heavy duty trucks to drag your car from the incident place to their workshop for further necessary maintenance. Whenever you experience any difficult situation while travelling on road, just contact them and let them do what they are capable of. These companies are offering many services to roadside victims. The response time is very short because they have their physical presence on all major routes of highways and expressways.
Their main aim is to provide quick and quality roadside assistance as and when required. Dragging a vehicle from roadside may involve different aspects. Basically tow/drag truck is a specialized vehicle equipped with mechanical equipment for raising and pulling, used to drag broken, disabled and delayed automobiles.
There are a various ways to drag a vehicle, though some are better for certain reasons than others. In following paragraphs, the ways how a vehicle can be dragged are discussed.
- Utilization of Tow Strap
- Tow straps are generally considered to be the least safe way to tow a vehicle.
- The use of tow straps is recommended for short trips
- untie the tow rope and lay it down in front of the vehicle which needs dragging
- Check out the tow rope for any damage
- Locate the “recovery point” on the frame of each vehicle
- Now connect the tow rope to the recovery points of both vehicles i.e. to whom the service is required from front side and to the service provider from the back side
- Now slightly pull the dragging vehicle so that the towing strap is tight.
- Start pulling the broken vehicle slowly to the nearest workshop
- Trailers used for loading a Car
- Connect the trailer to drag the vehicle
- Get aligned the dragging truck / and trailer in front of the broken vehicle
- Now pull over the broken vehicle onto the trailer
- Secure the tyre straps and safety chains